Tuesday 18 November 2008

Sam is starting to stand up for himself

This afternoon just to show us that he is still a baby and silly as ever he tried his best to get as much food as he could on his face and everywhere near to him so we took some pictures of that too.





Also today when I was on the computer checking my emails and such things. Samuel being himself was crawling to the comp. chair and crawling up and about 10 or so times he used the chair or the bean bag to get himself up and was STANDING with no support we think it won't be long before his first steps are coming (hoping before family comes for holidays)









3 comments:

Ann said...

I cant believe what a big boy he is especially in pic number 2, hang on with the walking Sam till I get there ....xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh!! How much does Sam look Bryan in that second picture?! I mean he is a mini Bryan anyway, but the way he is stretching up him head he totally looks like Bryan. lol. Adorable pictures knickers :)

sophie said...

My Dad said exactly the same thing Jodie haha!