Sunday 16 November 2008

clap-clap

Samuels latest trick is clapping, he thinks its terribly clever. Catching him on video was tricky as he is usually more interested in the camera than actually doing anything worth filming, but here I managed to catch a few seconds. Excuse my hideous voice, it was early and I was trying to excite him into doing it!

The sleeping is getting somewhat better, on Friday night Daddy babysat while mummy went out and he woke at 10pm for an hour (poor Daddy!!) but then slept until 4:30am (which is VERY good for Sam) and then last night he was awake at 11:30pm (for quite a long time) but slept until 6:30am!! Admittedly it was in our bed, but we'll do anything to get some sleep in this house!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Clever boy Sam xxx

Brownie1633 said...

My friends and I LOVE all the new videos and photos!