Tuesday 25 November 2008

Can I catch water?

Sam is amazed by running water, he tried to 'catch' it at every bath time! Sam and I have evenings all alone now as Bryan has swapped shifts, its hard to do it all alone every night, if I'm feeding him and need something i would usually call for Bryan to bring it, but now I just have to stop, take Sam and go and get it! Its especially hard on nights like tonight when Sam took two hours to go down and screamed in my ear as i desperately tried to watch season 5 of 'House' (one of my only self indulgent pleasures) and then proceeded to wake 5 more times in the one and a half hours that followed! He is now screaming and squirming on my lap....how we need Daddy right now! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love baby Samuel he is just the funniest little man evernever!!! I miss being home at night to see these times of joy!!!

Ann said...

Thats the sweetest little clip, he is such a dear little boy xxxxx to Sam xxxxxxxxxxx