Sunday 23 November 2008

9 months!

Here is Samuel. He is 9 months old now!! (as of Thursday!) This is him today having a snack as I cooked. He hasn't been feeling too well since last night, I think he has a slight cold, so, to entertain him I gave him some snacky food to eat as I cooked some yummy cauliflower cheese. He ate his way through some grated cheese (or course!! that's his favourite) some cottage cheese and some mashed sweet potato. This is all before dinner! As you can see, much of it ends up on him rather than in him! I have to take him outside after every meal to shake the cheese off of his clothes! haha

For dinner he will be having some chicken and cauliflower cheese!! I am still making 99% of his baby food as it works out much cheaper AND I know what is going into his precious little body!

1 comment:

Ann said...

How the months have flown by...well done for home prepared organic food you cant beat it.