Friday 30 January 2009



Sleepy Sam. Here he is just now (yes, he's STILL asleep!!) in our bed (as usual). Last night wasn't good, he woke at 8:30 and would NOT go back to sleep so ended up coming to bed with us at 10pm! Of course as soon as he got in bed with us he falls asleep within half and hour!

He is doing really well with getting rid of bottles, I want him to have no more bottles after his 1st birthday for a number of reasons, but mainly because I don't want to be lugging bottles etc to Las Vegas next month...yes...Sam and I are going to be spending 2 weeks in Vegas doing some gambling ;-) and then a month later we're off to England for a month. I will be travelling on my own with Sam so I need to be as lightly packed as possible...that means NO bottles. So, he now has 1 bottle a day (at bedtime) all the rest of his milk/water intake is from a cup now! What a big boy!!

1 comment:

Grandpa n Grandma B said...

Now he looks like his DAD lol