Friday 9 January 2009



Its back down to Earth with a bump for Sam and I. Suddenly the house seems so quiet, since my mum, Steve and Harriet went back home things have been very different for little Sam. He has no one to play with while I do things like make dinner, wash bottles or express breast milk (yes...Im STILL doing it!!! haha) and this has made him quite frustrated. All day long today when ever I have tried to do anything he has been whiny and has taken to hanging onto my leg! Anyway, im sure he'll get back in the swing of mummy being his only entertainer soon!!




Here he is at dinner time today having his 1st drink from a 'real' cup. He managed it really well. Yes, he got a little wet down the front, but generally he did very well and some definitely went 'down' I had to include the second one as it shows his lovely chubby legs ♥



2 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely chubbby legs.....and clever boy for drinking his milk, I am still in shock over my rice pudding and Banana tasting accident !!!

patg said...

He is such a cutie!! And growing up so fast. Sophie, I am glad you had a good time with your family and know you will miss them. We miss you guys. Call sometime.