Wednesday 1 October 2008




Sam has finally got the hang of crawling properly...not his weird 'Sam crawl'. He is now just gathering speed. If he knows I want to pick him he'll crawl away at a crazy speed and have me following him all over the house as he squeels in naughty laughter. People say 'oooh you'll have your hands full with him'...but I already have!!! He is so full of character. This video doesnt actually capture it very well as he is distracted by the nappy box! ....which I then put him inside and he LOVED it haha...what a beautiful fool!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh I just love him lo, he is so stinking cute!

Jodie said...

That was me, oops

Ann said...

Sophie and Bryan ...........take the baby out of the box !!!

sophie said...

the baby likes the box...now you know what to get him for Crimbo mother!!