Wednesday 8 October 2008

Everything goes in Sam's mouth, his toys, my flip-flops, daddy's boots (yuk) the wheels of the pushchair!! aaah!! we have to be so careful about where he goes and what he sees as it ALL goes in there!! oh well, it boosts his immune system I suppose.

We had the night from HELL last night. Sam decided to scream for no apparent reason, he didn't want to be in his cot or our bed. He didn't want to lay down, he wanted to crawl and he wanted mummy to get him a bottle at 3am....UM NO! not happening! He was NOT impressed by having water from his beaker and proceeded to scream SO loudly I'm sure the neighbours could hear. He eventually began to settle and decided it could be fun to lay next to me and repeatedly hit me in the face and pull my hair. Needless to say by 5am I had had enough! he finally went to sleep until 6:15am (lucky me!) Lets hope tonight is better and Daddy doesn't have to escape to the sofa!

No comments: