Thursday 10 July 2008


I have been so bad at updating this but life has been busy. This week we have been to base to complete all our final pieces of paperwork etc.


Sam is as gorgeous as ever, he got weighed on Tuesday this week and was.....17lbs 8oz!! wow!! he is now above the 75%tile by a little bit. I am not sure how weighing goes in the States, do they have weigh in clinics? I dont know, so it maybe a while before he is weighed again (unless I give in to my curiosity and go again next Tuesday!!)


I also gave in and gave him some banana, he is 5 months now and after seeing what a big boy he is HE decided it was time. I gave him a banana and he shoved it into his mouth and tried to suck it to death, when I tried to take it, he cried. So now every day after his mid-afternoon breastfeed he is having a teaspoon of squished banana with breastmilk (YUM!!) tomorrow he will try some avacado! yay!! he seems to LOVE it and is very keen to have it, he was even putting the spoon in his mouth himself (probably by luck...as it also went in his eye!! haha)

No comments: