Friday 8 August 2008

08/08/08

I haven't posted for a while as our internet connection here in the base hotel is slower than slow! We move into our house on Tuesday though, so things should be MUCH easier then! Here is Sam and I today. We went out to a Steakhouse for tea and it was really lovely! we then browsed the shops near by and found a great toy shop. A little independent shop (rare here) and it was full to bursting of goodies, including a funny hat selection. Sam picked this one (ok...I did!) and it looked so beautiful! I am going to have to take him back there when he is a bit older as there were loads of great things, including a wand selection (Harry Potter). Other than that things have been 'same old' here, hot, hot, hot and Sam and I just playing at home, singing, doing our signing and just generally doing dull things.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh How I miss you all :-(, not long to go till my next cuddle with sam (and you, and Bryan)xxxx